Nestled in the glamorous area of Bal Harbour, Bellini Condos offers luxury lifestyle, world-class sophistication, and oceanfront living that is second to none.
Bellini features 23 stories with only 81 ultra-exclusive condominium homes right in the heart of all the charm, luxuries, shopping, dining and amenities for which Bal Harbour is known.
When it comes to details, Bellini has left no stone unturned. Every detail has been meticulously planned to offer a truly perfected resident life. Lobby floors are carved of Verona marble, and the welcoming lobby boasts a dramatic blend of Renaissance Italian romance with modern, contemporary Italian architecture.
As a resident of one of the most coveted new residences, you will enjoy Bellini Bal Harbour on the Ocean’s breathtaking 200 feet of ocean frontage, the residents only 4,00 square foot fitness center and custom spa, heated oceanfront pool, and magnificently landscaped Italian gardens.
One of the newest waterfront luxury condominiums, Bellini is more akin to a village of warm and welcoming neighbors, nestled in privileged amenities. Bellini condos range from 3,000 to 9,000 square feet, with everything from luxury condos with views of the bay, ocean, or both, to penthouse homes that are among the largest condo residences built in all of Bal Harbour, Florida.
There are four residences per floor, each featuring dramatic water views of the bay and ocean.
For the discerning home buyer, there are three unique, luxury penthouse suites that range from 6,000 to 9,000 square feet.
- Lobby floors carved of Verona marble
- Terra-cotta sculpture and detailing
- 200 feet of ocean frontage
- 4,000-square-foot fitness center/spa custom designed by ultra-elite Spa Vida
- Spa cafe, serving breakfast and lunch
- Heated oceanfront pool
- Beautifully landscaped Italian gardens
- 24-hour concierge, valet and security service
- There are four residences on each floor, each with spectacular water views of the bay and the Atlantic ocean.
- High-speed private elevators to each residence
- Formal entry foyer with coffered ceilings
- Balconies with glass rails for unobstructed vistas
- 10-foot ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Washer and dryer in utility room
- Two zone air conditioning system
- Double glass laminate doors and windows for hurricane resistance
- Designed by Poggenpohl
- Granite counter tops
- Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers
- Touch control ceramic cook-tops
- Instant hot water dispenser
- Wine cooler
- Frameless glass-enclosed shower with marble bench and niches
- Marble floors and glass tile design
- Jacuzzi whirlpool bathtub
- European bidet